hi to everybody

What else is on your mind?

Re: thank u

Postby Paul » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

kempjennie wrote:hi Paul, thank you vry much for the detailed explanation. I accept what you say. According to non institutional Church of Christ having seperate stage or pullpit is wrong or can use?

I am not associated with the non-institutional Church of Christ, and I do not know what their position is on this question. According to biblical principles, I believe the use of a pulpit is optional.

Note I am with the Church of the Love of Christ, which is a house church, and I describe the house church in general as being non-institutional.

For some reason, the Church of the Love of Christ is listed in non-institutional Church of Christ directories. This is an error. The Church of the Love of Christ is not associated with the non-institutional Church of Christ. I do not speak for or represent the non-institutional Church of Christ in any way. I do assert positions on the house church as a non-institutional concept.

If you want information specifically on the non-institutional Church of Christ, I suggest you find a way to contact the organization though a Google search.

Paul
Paul
Site Admin

Re: hi to everybody

Postby kempjennie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

hi paul, Thank you veyr much. i saw your all explanation. I got my graduate in World Bible College. I saw the exact teachings of the Bible from you and in your website. I thought this is non institutional becoz you are seperate from everything. I know so many Church of Christ that they follow Bible , but their teachings will be very different. But when i saw your website and the explanations you gave me, really felt very happy as you are telling the exact things from the Bible. I want to know more about this Paul. Really I like your Church of Love of Christ ...house church concept.

jennie
kempjennie

Postby Paul » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Jennie,

It sounds like you are on a good path, and thank you for the kind words.

I am going to put up next at loveofchrist.info an Old Testament book/study. I actually wrote this book in 1995, but when I went to put it on the website, I decided to change it in a major way. I realized that the main problem people have with the Old Testament really is not the analysis but mastering its content, which is huge in itself. Thus, I have been writing a summary of the entire Old Testament to go along with my initial book. But the more I did so, the more involved and particular I got, often checking the original text in Hebrew, as I want the summary to accomplish something special.

So everything slowed down, and I got constant interruptions. Then, I started this forum, which slowed me down even more. I'm not sure how much longer it will be before I put it all up. I think it really will be a service to the kingdom. I especially like what I did with Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

At any rate, think you very much for the kind feedback!

Note that I did make the topic thread on dialogue preaching. It's under Living the Christian Life.

Paul
Paul
Site Admin

Postby kempjennie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

hi Paul

It is very nice to know that you are stating with Old Testment also. all the best. I told my friends about this site. Very soon they will be signing in in this site. your teachng is very easy to understand. I am expecting your Old Testament very eargerly

jennie
kempjennie

hi to everybody

Postby kempjennie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
kempjennie

PreviousNext

Return to The Casual Side