Prayer of Salvation

What is being a Christian like in actual experience? Just great? Harder than you thought? Confusing?

Prayer of Salvation

Postby Paul » Tue May 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Would you like to know the eternal God, your anointed savior, Jesus Christ? Would you like to be a part of the kingdom of God, to be delivered from the power of death, and to pass into eternal life? Say the following prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus, forgive me for all the wrongful acts I have committed, for denying you and all that you have done in my life, for not loving others as you love them, for selfishness, pride, dishonesty, lust, greed, jealousy, or anything about my nature that falls short of your standards. I accept your blood covenant, that your crucifixion and death shall be a pardon for all my sins. From this day forward, I dedicate myself to you, to finding your will and your plan for my life, to making every effort to live according to your example. Now I praise you and thank you for accepting me into your kingdom, for giving me eternal life, and for making me a child of God. Let your Holy Spirit empower me to be the new person that I am, for the recreated life you are giving to me. Amen.

Congratulations! The miracle of salvation has just come upon you. Now, let the image of Christ shine through you and begin the adventure of sacrificing your life to the service of God. Join a fellowship with other Christians and undertake a comprehensive Bible study. And, be ready to become a completely new person, as the Holy Spirit continues his work in you.
Paul
Site Admin

Return to Living the Christian Life